Dr. Linda and the team wanted to provide an update on the health and safety precautionary measures we are taking at LV Dental to protect our patients, our staff and our community from the COVID-19 pandemic.
We always have and continue to adhere to strict hygiene practices and cleaning standards that are approved by the Australian Department of Health, NSW Health and the Australian Dental Association. With that being said, we have adopted extra precautionary measures to reduce the risk of infection and to provide a safe environment.
These extra precautionary measures include:
– Having hand sanitisers readily available for patients (BEFORE and AFTER your appointment) and staff.
– Hydrogen Peroxide mouth rinse before dental procedures.
– Using rubber dam isolation to decrease possible exposure to infectious agents.
– Maintained sterilisation and disinfection of all dental equipment.
– Cleaning and disinfection of public areas frequently; including door handles and chairs.
– We have removed items that may be touched by multiple people throughout the day such as newspapers and toys from our reception room.
– Phone / Facetime / Skype consultation with dentists (bookings only) for patients experiencing cold and flu symptoms. [Please call to enquire]
– Patient evaluations
– Management of medical waste
We kindly ask patients to acknowledge the following:
– Patients and anyone accompanying the appointment (including children) are not allowed to enter if they have been overseas within the past 14 days, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 – please reschedule your appointment if so.
– Patients and anyone accompanying the appointment (including children) are not allowed to enter if they have ANY of the following symptoms (regardless of travel history); fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, flu-like body aches, stuffy or runny nose, vomiting or diarrhea – please reschedule your appointment if so.
Your health and safety are of the utmost importance. We wish to thank you for taking the time to read this and for your cooperation during these times.
For all bookings and or consultations, please contact us on 02 9158 6373.
– The team at LV Dental